Glass Specialty WLC Serving All Of Western Illinois
Quick and Complete Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
Your vehicle’s windows are manufactured with your safety in mind. However, auto glass can lose its effectiveness if there is too much stress or damage. And if driving around with broken windows or cracked windshields, you’re only putting you and your family at risk whenever you get in your car. Thankfully, auto glass repair or replacement isn’t a complicated process for the glass experts of Glass Specialty WLC.
When Your Auto Glass Needs Fixing
Not every crack or chip requires the total replacement of your vehicle’s glass. If damage is minor enough, Glass Specialty has ways to quickly fix your windows and get you back on the road in no time.
- Chip Repair – Sometimes, small rocks or debris can fly up into your windshield while you’re driving down the road. And while these chips can only seem annoying or inconvenient at first, they can become a more significant issue if left alone for too long. Thus, it’s important to have a professional fill in any chips with epoxy resin.
- Crack Repair – The same way we fix chips, we can also fix cracks in your windshields. However, cracks are more important to fix than chips, as they can more quickly compromise the safety of your windshield.
- Electric Motors – When your door window’s electric motor doesn’t work like it should, this inconvenient at best and dangerous at worst. Thankfully, we’ve worked with all vehicle brands and models and understand how to best repair automatic window motors.
- Side Mirrors, Sun Roofs, Back Glass and More – Every piece of glass on your vehicle, we have the tools and experience to fix or replace. Whether it’s the mechanism that controls the window or the glass itself, we can provide the best repair solutions.
When It’s Time for Auto Glass Replacement
If the damage on your auto glass has rendered your windows and windshields beyond repair, Glass Specialty can either serve your glass needs at your location or in our shop.
- Windshield Replacement – For a shattered or broken windshield, it’s apparent you’ll need a replacement. However, even large cracks or chips can mean its time for new glass. Typically, a simple repair won’t do the trick if a chip is larger than a quarter or a crack is larger than 3.5 inches.
- Mobile Service – It can be dangerous and unlawful to drive around with extensive damage done to your windshield. But if you can’t drive your car to the shop, how can you get it fixed? Thankfully, Glass Specialty offers mobile glass service, so we can quickly arrive at your location and provide a complete replacement for broken glass in a matter of hours.
- Other Auto Glass Accessories – From broken side mirrors to unattached rearview mirrors, our team has the parts, glass and tools necessary to restore any auto glass accessory not directly related to your windshields or window glass.
Local Glass Professionals
With over 40 years of auto glass installation and auto glass repair service experience, you can trust our team to provide you with the highest quality customer service and workmanship in the area for a price you can actually afford. We serve Geneseo, Galesburg, Macomb, Monmouth, and their surrounding communities.
Whether you need new windshield or auto glass repair call us today:
- On-road and off-road vehicles
- Electric window repair
- Reattach rearview mirror
- Side view mirrors
- Back glasses
- Window motors
- Sliders on trucks
- Custom auto glass